The personnel of the Preparatory Department like all other staff of the University readily provide the international students support in:
- admittance and accommodation;
- adaptation to unknown cultural environment;
- acquaintance with Ukrainian culture;
- language support;
- visa facilitation;
- settlement of current every-day and academic challenges;
- contacts with other international students.
Ukrainian Language Program
Students who wish to receive training in Ukrainian language are enrolled to the Preparatory Department. They can be admitted to the K-PNU during the whole year.
The courses start on September 1.
Academic year: 10-months (September – June).
Tution fee: $1000 (after arrival).
The Preparatory Department for International Students has become the initial step on the way to adaptation to the new conditions of study.
- written work
- independent studying
- group work
After successful completion of the preparatory program students are admitted to the Ukrainian speaking Bachelor Programs of any Faculties K-PNU:
- Faculty of Economics;
- Faculty of Physics and Mathematics;
- Faculty of History;
- Faculty of Foreign Philology;
- Faculty of Ukrainian Philology and Journalism;
- Faculty of Physical Culture;
- Faculty of Natural Sciences;
- Faculty of Correctional Pedagogy and Psychology;
- Faculty of Pedagogy.
|According to the University scale||According to the national scale||According to ECTS|
|85-89||Good||B (very good)|
|35-59||not passed||FX (not passed with the possibility of re-passing)|
|1-34||not passed||F (not passed with obligatory repeated course)|
Students of the Preparatory Department stay at hostel №5 in single, double and triple rooms. Facilities are in a block, kitchen – on the floor.
HOSTEL FEE FOR ONE YEAR OF STUDY
|Single room||3.300 UAH / month|
|Double room (one bed cost)||520 UAH / month|
|Triple room (one bed cost)||520 UAH / month|
Dormitory №5 (47, Hrushevskyi st.)