Erasmus + International Week in Ukraine lasted from 4th to 8th of November. Participation in the International Week is a daily information conference, session, communication and opportunity to meet with Ukrainian and international partners for future cooperation. Venue: Kyiv, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohiienko National University was represented by Tetiana Storchova (Head of International Office), Olha Palamar (Leading Methodist of International Office), Alla Khoptyar (Dean of the Faculty of Foreign Philology).
Event speakers – is an Erasmus + project team in Ukraine (Svitlana Shytikova, Ivanna Atamanchuk, Kateryna Zhdanova, etc.), representatives of educational institutions from different countries of the world (Austria, Germany, France, Lithuania, Slovakia, Palestine, USA, Sweden, Poland, Tunisia , Finland) and the scientific and pedagogical workers of the higher educational institutions (HEIs) of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The first Erasmus Week presentation program provides many informative lectures on the benefits of international cooperation, the search for partners and the development of joint international projects. Ukrainian universities shared their experience in the field of academic mobility implementation, preparation, creation and activation of projects in cooperation with foreign HEIs.
The second day of Erasmus Week is devoted to academic mobility in general. KA1 is, of course, the first step towards the realization of international activities:
– how to find a European HEI partner?
– how to prepare a nominated higher education applicant for the program?
– how to create the appropriate conditions for the students to help them combine their studies in the Ukrainian HEI and European HEI?
The third day is marked by a peculiar division of the program into two parts:
- Cluster seminar “How to successfully implement the project and manage the grant funds?”.
- Erasmus + Individual Opportunity Day (students, graduates, HEI workers).
This day’s program is about National Office Erasmus+ in Ukraine, about the experience of Ukrainian HEIs, their staff and students, and about the joint Erasmus Mundus Masters programs.
The fourth day dealt with the topic “European integration of higher education of Ukraine in the context of the Bologna process: student-centered learning, teaching and assessment as part of the quality assurance system of higher education”.
The fifth day is the day of Jean Monnet Erasmus +. The program of the day consisted of two parts:
- How to successfully implement the Jean Monnet project (for the winners);
- How to apply for the Jean Monnet 2020 Contest (for potential partners).
The information, which was presented on the final day, revealed the idea of the Jean Monnet program and all the details necessary for its implementation in the Ukrainian Air Defense.
Erasmus + is a must-have implementation of academic mobility – KA1, interactive activities at the international level – projects within the KA2 program, global realization of the scientific potential of educational and teaching staff in various fields – Jean Monnet and Sport.
Erasmus International Week + is:
- an opportunity to deepen knowledge and improve professional competences in the implementation of various programs;
- open space for ideas and communication, the possibility of new acquaintances for the realization of internal and external academic mobility;
- a way to move forward, to develop the potential of Ukrainian HEIs, and to create crafting projects that will present Ukraine at the global level.
* lat. Go with me